Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
WASHINGTON -- The king of Canadian tennis isnt ready to give up his throne just yet.
23.10.2017, 04:51
Beitrag: #1
WASHINGTON -- The king of Canadian tennis isnt ready to give up his throne just yet.
WASHINGTON -- The king of Canadian tennis isnt ready to give up his throne just yet. Jayon Brown Jersey . Milos Raonic delivered a strong message Sunday with a workmanlike 6-1, 6-4, win against countryman Vasek Pospisil in an anti-climactic Citi Open final in Washington, D.C. The match marked the first all-Canadian final in ATP history and took just 67 minutes to complete. "It gives me a lot of confidence," said Raonic, who earned his first ATP title of 2014 and will rise one spot in the latest ATP rankings and match his career-high of No. 6 in the world. "Ive always said that hard courts are by far my favourite, and having done as well I did on clay and grass (this year), it got me really excited about this week. For that to be my showing right away this week was great." Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., was nearly perfect in his first tournament since a semifinal run at Wimbledon. As the second seed in Washington, Raonic did not drop a set all week thanks largely to what the 13th-seeded Pospisil called "the best serve in the game right now." Raonic won 92 per cent of his first serve points in Sundays final and faced just one break point against in beating Pospisil for the second time in as many ATP meetings. Raonic also beat Pospisil in three sets in the semifinals of last years Rogers Cup in Montreal. "It was a combination of him playing very well and my being very heavy legged," said Pospisil, who spent more than 3 1/2 hours on court Saturday after his quarter-final match from Friday was delayed by rain. "I ran out of gas a little bit, it took me a while to get into the match, but credit to him, he played very well." Pospisil, from Vancouver, was playing in his first career ATP final. The 24-year-old is experiencing an incredible in-season turnaround, having reached at least the quarter-finals in four of his last five events, just months after a nagging back injury contributed to an eight-match losing streak from February through May. Pospisil will rise from 36th to 28th in the ATP world rankings. "It was a positive week for me," he said. "I couldnt expect too much out of myself today just given the 24 hours that I had with the day before. But it was a very positive week, (including) a top-5 win," against world No. 5 Tomas Berdych which eliminated the tournaments top seed. There was a definite Canadian feel surrounding Sundays final with fans sporting Canadian flags, pins and jerseys on the grounds of the William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center in Washington. "Its not just here," Raonic said. "With my doing as well as I have, and (Eugenie Bouchard) and Vasek and many more, its something where that kind of atmosphere has been more consistent following us around the world. Its nice to see that." The maiden all-Canadian final was the latest milestone for Tennis Canada and it just happened to take place on the eve of the countrys marquee tennis event, the Rogers Cup. Earlier this year at Wimbledon, Raonic became the first Canadian male to reach a Grand Slam semifinal, while Eugenie Bouchard of Westmount, Que., was the first Canadian to compete in a Grand Slam final. "It feels like theres history being made all the time," said Pospisil, who teamed with American Jack Sock to win the gentlemens doubles title at Wimbledon. "As a Canadian, I feel like Im hearing it all the time, whether it was at Wimbledon with Genie Bouchard or Milos, so yeah, its nice. But for me, I was thinking more that it was my first final (Sunday) which was great. But yeah, it was nice to be a part of." Raonic and Pospisil also posed with a Canadian flag for a pre-match photo on stadium court. Soon after, Raonic went to work, breaking Pospisil in the opening game of the match, and twice more in the 28-minute opening set. "It was great the way I started," Raonic said. "I couldnt have asked for more. I had a chance to break in every single game in the first set and then I continued to play solid after that. All in all, a very good performance in an important moment for me." The second set was more competitive with the crowd rallying behind Pospisil to force a decisive third set, as both players held serve through the first nine games. Raonic eventually broke with Pospisil serving to stay in the match at 4-5. Raonic clinched the win with a cross court backhand winner. "This one is different," Raonic said of his sixth career hard court title. "Now I go into every tournament, as I have for the past few weeks and months, believing I can win every tournament. In 2012 and 2013, it sort of had to be the right tournament for me. Now I feel like I can win any and every tournament." The next opportunity comes at the Rogers Cup in Toronto, where Sundays historic final from Washington aired on screens across the campus of York University. "History is being made," said Rogers Cup tournament director Karl Hale in Toronto. "As Canadians, were all very patriotic as we see with hockey and things like that. On the site here, for example, everybodys talking about that match, including the players. Its good to see Vasek come back after some injuries. Thats really exciting. And also for Canadians to see them on TV all the time and now we have two players in the final, its just amazing." NOTES: Gabriela Dabrowski from Ottawa won her first career WTA title at the Citi Open on Saturday. Dabrowski partnered with Shuko Aoyama of Japan to win the womens doubles championship. Taywan Taylor Jersey . The group of Slava Fetisov, Igor Larionov, Vladimir Konstantinov, Sergei Fedorov, & Slava Kozlov were a dominant force for The Wings at one point in the 90s. Sylvester Williams Jersey . The Cubs made the moves before Thursdays game against Arizona. They promoted left-hander Zac Rosscup and right-hander Neil Ramirez from Triple-A Iowa and optioned righty Blake Parker to their top minor league team. http://www.titansstoreonline.com/Black-2...ns-Jersey/ .Y. - DeMarre Carroll felt as though he couldnt miss in the second quarter as he outscored the Brooklyn Nets 14-13 all by himself.SEATTLE -- Hisashi Iwakuma was impressed with his likeness on the bobblehead the Seattle Mariners handed out on Saturday night. The fans who got them were likely more impressed with the real version on the mound. Iwakuma pitched a career-high 8 2-3 innings, and Kyle Seager and Robinson Cano homered to lift the Mariners to a 6-2 win over the Oakland Athletics. Iwakuma fanned five of the first six batters he retired en route to eight strikeouts overall. The right-hander allowed five hits and faced the minimum in all but three innings. After giving up a single to start the ninth, the right-hander retired two straight, but Brandon Moss two-run home run chased him from the game, one out shy of his first complete game. It also snapped his 20-inning scoreless streak, the longest by a Mariners pitcher this season. It was the 12th time in 63 career starts that Iwakuma pitched at least eight innings. "Just looking at the numbers today, the results today, Im very happy with that," Iwakuma said. "Having that being on the bobblehead day is special. We have a lot of fans out there, very electric out there. "The last game of the first half (for me), I wanted to finish strong. Im glad that I did finish strong." In his last three starts, Iwakuma is 3-0 with a 0.42 ERA (3 earned runs in 21 2-3 innings), 25 strikeouts and no walks. Brandon Moss two-out, two-run home run off Iwakuma in the ninth. The successful stretch follows a forgetful two games in which Iwakuma allowed a combined 10 runs. "I think one of the things that probably hurt him a little bit is his game planning," Mariners manager Lloyd McClendon said. "Not so much on his part, but on my part. Might have become a little bit predictable. "Hes got a nice mix, hes in and out, hes up and down, hes using all his pitches. I think that makes him pretty tough.. Steve McNair Jersey. " Seagers fifth-inning home run -- a two-run shot -- was his 15th of the season, and 13th at Safeco Field. His 42 RBIs in 47 home games leads the American League. Canos ninth-inning, three-run home run was his seventh of the season, and gave the Mariners a 6-0 lead. Dustin Ackley gave the Mariners a 1-0 lead in the second with a single that scored Corey Hart from second. Hart came within feet of hitting a home run, but the ball caromed off the top of the wall in left-centre field, and the Seattle designated hitter settled for a double. Oakland starter Jesse Chavez allowed three runs and a career-high 10 hits. He walked two and struck out six in 5 2-3 innings. "I felt a little bit mechanically off as far as my landing," Chavez said. "I wasnt able to get on my front side a little more, which caused a lot of balls to be inside, and then having to get back even in the count having to come back over the plate, which is usually something I dont do til I need to." As left fielder Yoenis Cespedes threw out Willie Bloomquist trying to score from second in the eighth. It was Cespedes major league-leading 11th outfield assist this year, and his 30th since 2012. NOTES: Oaklands Stephen Vogt extended his career-high hitting streak to 12 games with a single in the sixth. ... Oakland OF Josh Reddick (strained right knee) is scheduled to start playing rehab games in the next couple days. ... Oakland LHP Drew Pomeranz (broken right hand) allowed a run and one hit, and struck out seven in four innings during a rehab start for Triple-A Sacramento. ... Seattle LHP James Paxton (shoulder soreness) threw a three-inning simulated game and is expected to start for Single-A Everett on Thursday. ... Seattles Chris Young and Oaklands Sonny Gray will face off Sunday in the series finale. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
20.03.2018, 09:58
Beitrag: #2
RE: WASHINGTON -- The king of Canadian tennis isnt ready to give up his throne just yet.
abc20180320
adidas campus shoes
michael kors bags
jordan shoes for sale
pandora charms outlet
fitflop sandals
polo ralph lauren
pandora sale clearance
birkenstock uk
coach factory outlet online
nike sneakers
mbt
nike outlet
ralph lauren outlet online
canada goose outlet store
discount ray ban sunglasses
ecco outlet
louis vuitton factory outlet
michael kors
adidas yeezy shoes
moncler outlet online
red bottom
canada goose jackets
adidas yeezy boost
fitflop shoes
uggs outlet
kate spade outlet
nike shoes
michael kors outlet store
mulberry
moncler pas cher
louis vuitton outlet online
cheap nike shoes
pandora rings
tory burch shoes
adidas
coach outlet store
adidas outlet
coach outlet online
mlb jerseys cheap
coach outlet online
supra for sale
supra for sale
polo ralph lauren outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet online
pandora outlet
adidas shoes
mlb jerseys
north face outlet
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet store online
coach factorty outlet online
moncler outlet online
caterpillar boots
gucci outlet online
canada goose jackets
philipp plein
tory burch outlet store
nba jerseys cheap
canada goose outlet online
oakley sunglasses outlet
canada goose sale
philipp plein outlet
moncler outlet online
canada goose jackets
coach outlet online
adidas nmd r1
nike air max 97
tory burch outlet online
kate spade outlet
adidas outlet online
fitflops sale
canada goose sale
polo ralph lauren outlet
polo outlet online
canada goose coats
adidas yeezy
canada goose jackets
pandora jewelry
supreme clothing
uggs outlet
ugg boots
canada goose coats
reebok outlet
mulberry outlet uk
pandora charms sale clearance
fitflops sale clearance
canada goose jackets
cheap ugg boots
kate spade outlet online
moncler jacket
coach outlet online
adidas yeezy boost 350
louis vuitton factory outlet
adidas nmd runner
michael kors outlet clearance
louis vuitton handbags
canada goose sale
hermes handbags
canada goose
skechers outlet
canada goose jackets
yeezy boost
ferragamo shoes
oakley sunglasses outlet
ecco shoes for women
polo ralph lauren outlet
kate spade outlet store
yeezy shoes
ray ban sunglasses outlet
canada goose jackets
birkin handbags
ray ban glasses
longchamp bags
moncler jackets
michael kors outlet online
michael kors outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
salvatore ferragamo outlet
ray ban sunglasses sale
kate spade handbags
nike zoom
adidas outlet store
nike outlet store
converse outlet
mbt shoes sale
ray ban sunglasses outlet
the north face jackets
pandora charms
moncler outlet online
canada goose parka
cheap jordan shoes
coach outlet online
ugg outlet store
air max shoes
pandora charms outlet
ralph lauren
canada goose sale
coach factory outlet
ferragamo outlet
air jordans
moncler uk
cheap oakley sunglasses
valentino outlet
pandora jewelry outlet
adidas originals
mcm bags
cheap jordan shoes
pandora jewelry
uggs outlet
ray ban sunglasses discount
ugg boots outlet
cheap ugg boots
canada goose jackets
air max
cheap ray ban sunglasses
supreme shirts
adidas yeezy boost
moncler jackets
moncler coats
supreme shirts
ralph lauren sale
canada goose
oakley sunglasses for women
cheap ray ban sunglasses
asics outlet
ugg boots sale
birkenstock sale
canada goose jackets
cheap air jordans
coach outlet
christian louboutin shoes
coach factory outlet
adidas superstars
hermes bags
nike outlet store
coach outlet online
michael kors bags
cheap oakley sunglasses
ugg boots
birkenstock sandals
red bottoms
adidas outlet store
pandora charms outlet
pandora uk
coach outlet online
ugg outlet online
the north face outlet
cheap air max
new balance outlet
retro 11
ralph lauren outlet
nfl jerseys
louis vuitton outlet
louboutin outlet
louboutin outlet
coach outlet online
coach outlet online
adidas nmd r1
moncler sale
yeezy boost 350
canada goose jackets
canada goose jackets
pandora charms outlet
kate spade outlet online
mlb jerseys cheap
jordans
ugg boots outlet
canada goose
nba jerseys wholesale
cheap jordan shoes
burberry handbags
nike sneakers
cheap jordans
nike air max 97
cheap jordan shoes
air max
adidas store
moncler coats
supreme uk
fitflops sale
discount oakley sunglasses
birkenstock shoes
timberland outlet
converse all star
uggs outlet
cheap jordans
ray ban sunglasses discount
ugg outlet
kate spade handbags
fitflops sale clearance
cheap nfl jerseys wholesale
pandora charms sale
ralph lauren
nfl jerseys
coach factory outlet
coach outlet store online clearance
ray bans
louis vuitton outlet store
coach outlet online
ralph lauren sale
pandora charms
burberry outlet online
ralph lauren outlet
puma outlet
tory burch handbags
canada goose
timberland outlet store
pandora charms sale
cheap jordan shoes
moncler
michael kors uk
coach outlet online
pandora charms
birkenstock outlet
kate spade handbags
canada goose jackets uk
cheap jordan shoes
uggs
coach factory outlet
longchamp outlet
coach outlet online
mbt
vans outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
ugg canada
nike outlet store online
ralph lauren uk
coach factory outlet
canada goose jackets
coach outlet canada
canada goose jackets
michael kors
fitflops sale
nmd adidas
coach outlet online
fitflop sandals
yeezy boost 350
coach outlet store
gucci outlet
canada goose sale
salvatore ferragamo shoes
cheap air jordans
ugg boots
nike outlet store
polo ralph lauren outlet
birkenstock shoes outlet
valentino
adidas yeezy boost
adidas superstar shoes
longchamp bags
coach outlet online
hermens
adidas outlet online
adidas yeezy
timberland outlet
christian louboutin sale
air max outlet
yeezy shoes
birkenstock sale
ralph lauren
columbia sportswear outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
pandora jewelry
louboutin shoes
ugg boots
air jordan shoes
kate spade outlet online
kate spade outlet online
pandora jewelry store
ugg sale
coach outlet online
coach factorty outlet online
ugg boots
mcm outlet store
adidas sneakers
adidas ultra boost
fred perry shirts
yeezy shoes
mulberry handbags
canada goose coats
prada outlet online
michael kors
nike air max 2018
bottes ugg
birkenstock uk
cheap jordans for sale
new balance outlet store
moncler sale
ugg outlet
ralph lauren uk
longchamp sale
hermes bags
harden vol 1
michael kors outlet
air jordan retro
adidas nmd r1
ugg outlet online
ugg canada
coach outlet online
nike air max 2018
nike shoes
hermes outlet
timberland boots
canada goose
ralph lauren uk
jordan shoes
birkenstock outlet store
ugg boots
oakley sunglasses outlet
nike outlet online
mlb jerseys wholesale
prada shoes
moncler uk
vans outlet store
red bottom heels
oakley sunglasses outlet
cheap air jordans
canada goose jacket
coach outlet online
pandora jewelry
pandora outlet
pandora jewelry outlet
michael kors handbags
birkenstock outlet
canada goose coats
yeezy boost 350
fred perry polo shirts
canada goose jackets
uggs on sale
nike outlet online
longchamps
canada goose coats
cheap jordans free shipping
ugg boots
ugg boots women
air max 90
canada goose jackets
hermes bag
adidas nmd runner
canada goose jackets
ugg outlet store
longchamp outlet store
yeezy boost 350
adidas nmd r1
abc20180320
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema: Verfasser Antworten: Ansichten: Letzter Beitrag
  Daniel Isnt Real 2019 720p AMZN WEBRip DDP5 1 x264-NTG jocker 0 8 Gestern 14:23
Letzter Beitrag: jocker
  Daniel Isnt Real 2019 1080p AMZN WEBRip DDP5 1 x264-NTG jocker 0 8 Gestern 13:59
  Washington Week 2019 11 29 720p WEB h264-LiGATE jocker 0 20 01.12.2019 16:06
  Daniel Isnt Real 2019 1080p WEBRip DD5 1 x264-CM jocker 0 9 27.11.2019 20:58
  Daniel Isnt Real 2019 1080p WEBRip x264-RARBG jocker 0 10 27.11.2019 20:47
  Ready or Not 2019 720p BluRay x264-GUACAMOLE jocker 0 8 27.11.2019 20:14
  Daniel Isnt Real 2019 WEBRip x264-ION10 jocker 0 10 27.11.2019 20:06
  Ready or Not 2019 BDRiP x264-GUACAMOLE jocker 0 8 27.11.2019 20:00